An all-leather, asymmetrical composite toe…and slip resistant shoe? The Lexington AL is exactly that! This style is built to meet Mark II testing standards for oil and slip-resistance. It’s at home in a clean room, at the factory, or anywhere slip-resistance is required.
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper